Online Banking Simulation
Swinebank is an online banking simulation. This system:
- Allows current Swinburne students to sign up and establish an instant line
- The sytem has inbuilt validation
- Students must be current and have a valid Swinburne ID.
- Genarates the Swinecard, based upon their student ID.
- Cards are unique and are dynamically built by passing variables out of ColdFusion and into Flash.
- This card can then be used to purchase items at Oinkers.
- Tracks all credit and debit transactions which can be viewed online.
- Implements (deliberately faulty) internet security.
- Digital security is a point of assessment in one of the units.
How do I gain access?
We have established a dummy user account for the purposes of the trial.
Username:0000000 (seven zero's)
To access the bank, visit: http://184.108.40.206/etrade/swinebank/index.cfm
- Click on the Login button to the right hand side and provide the details above.
- Follow the View Card link and copy down the card number.
- You will need this later to purchase things at Oinkers.